Teachers provide a specialised and an integrated curriculum using a range of methodologies aligned with Early Years Learning Framework, South Australian Curriculum Standards and Accountability (SACSA) Framework, modified SACE and the Australian Curriculum.
All students have individual learning goals. These goals are embedded across all the curriculum areas: Arts, Design and Technology, Science, Mathematics, English, Health and Physical Education, Society and the Environment.
Students participate in:
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Mobility Opportunities Via Education (MOVE)
- Intensive Interaction
- Information Communication Technology
- Sensory Awareness Programs
- Health and Physical Education, including swimming